Name: Dasha Maletina
Age: 19 years old
1. Where’s home?
I’m from Russia, from a city called Novosibirsk, which is located south of Siberia.
3. What’s your favorite word in any language and what does it mean?
I think it would be “food” in any language
5. What are your favorite qualities in a person?
Honesty, respect for others, being easygoing, fun, and disciplined.
6. Write down the recipe for your favorite meal.
Recently, my boyfriend and I found a recipe for cheese bread. We both love it! It contains a 1.3/4 cup of muffin mix, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup of whole milk, 1/4 cup of butter and 1 cup of shredded cheese ( I like to use cheddar). Mix everything together, put in the oven for 25-27 minutes, and it’s ready. I also like to add some herbs on top of the bread.
Knitted top & jacket by Fendi
Skirt by Fendi, sweater by Elizabeth & James
7. What fictional character do you most identify with?
I think, Margarita from Mikhail Bulgakov’s Novel “Master and Margarita”
8. Describe yourself in three famous paintings (Artist, Title).
Impression, sunrise. Claude Monet.
The kiss. Gustav Klimt.
The happy accidents of the swing. Jean-Honore Fragonard
9. What sound or noise do you love?
I love the sound of ocean and fire
10. Empty out your pockets or purse. What are the contents?
Phone, headphones (can’t go anywhere without them), wallet, a pen, sanitizer, wet wipes and my lucky turtle, which I got during one of my trips.
11. What fashion item are you currently lusting after?
It might sound weird but it’s wide pants. I was always wearing skinny jeans and I got so tired of them. So now I’m trying to wear wide jeans/pants more often.
Deconstructed vest by 3.1 Phillip Lim, knitted top by Derek Lam, dress by Theory
13. Who is your favorite designer and why?
My favorite designer is Rick Owens. I love his style so much! And his items are so clean and cool! (Exactly what I like)
Jacket, models own.
15. What is your morning ritual?
I don’t really have one. Every morning I wake up, brush my teeth and make breakfast. That’s all.
16. Where would you most like to live?
Dasha Maletina, Casting room no.28 | Team credits
Special Thanks to Bloomingdales Short Hills